The 13th annual Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA) is accepting entries for the 2015 festival, which will run from April 8–12.
– The final deadline for submission is January 16, 2015.
– To submit your film and more details, visit: www.indianfilmfestival.org
– Submission Fees
For Shorts and Documentaries below 40 minutes: $50
For Features and Documentaries above 40 minutes: $65
Submission fees are discounted by $5 if paying through Withoutabox. Films received after the final deadline will not be accepted.
– The fest has also announced a new partnership with Carpe diem Residency. IFFLA’s 2015 Grand Jury Prize winner for Best Feature will be awarded a participation at their artists-in-residence program, a retreat designed to allow artists, writers and filmmakers an opportunity to create new works in a stimulating environment. The winner will get to choose from one of these exciting locations for their residency: Almora, Rishikesh, Kerala and Spain.
– All filmmakers will be notified via email by February 27, 2015.
– Programming questions, please contact IFFLA Programming Coordinator: Brenna Galvin, email@example.com.