NFDC Screenwriters’ Lab, a 2-part workshop is designed to prepare screenwriters’ with original Indian stories for working with the international filmmaking market place. It aims at improving a completed screenplay in its final stages and to increase the international marketability of the same.
- Open only for Indian citizens residing in India
- Open only for feature length fiction films
- Create a MyFilmBazaar Account.
- Use this ID to access the online application form.
- The Regular Deadline for applications is 3 March 2017 (6 pm IST).
- The Extended Deadline for applications is 13 March 2017 (6 pm IST).
- Applications will not be considered complete till the payment has been processed.
- Email/hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
- Short Synopsis (500 – 600 words)
- Writer’s Statement (500 words)
- Updated Bio
In addition, you have the option of submitting either
- Full Screenplay
- Story Synopsis (6 -10 pages | 12 point font, single spaced, 1” margin)
- First 20 pages of the Screenplay ( in industry accepted format)
Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview, either in person or on Skype (in the month of April)
- Session 1 – end of May 2017
- Session 2 – 6 weeks after Session 1 concludes
- Session 3 – 8 weeks after Session 2 concludes
- 20 – 24 Nov, 2017 – Film Bazaar
- INR 3000 for applications submitted on or before the Regular Deadline, 3 March 2017 (6 PM IST).
- INR 5000 for applications submitted after the Regular Deadline from 4 March to 13 March 2017 (6 PM IST).
- For further clarifications, write to email@example.com.
- For more details, and to apply, click here.