The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting is organising a short-film festival on the concept on “Swachh Bharat”. And it’s inviting shorts for the same. The contest is open to everyone
Here are the basic rules and regulations that you need to know
1. The Festival shall be a competition of short films & shall be held on 2nd October 2016 in Siri Fort Auditorium.
2. The applicant is duly authorized, on his/her behalf and on the behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Festival and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
3. The Swachh Bharat short film festival, its officers, as well as any of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities is not responsible, for any damage to, or loss of, any materials submitted by the applicant, whether that damage occurs en route to or from the Festival or during the course of the Festival’s possession, any loss caused to the film material or otherwise, in or during the Festival or of said materials.
1.Entries open only for short film with duration of not more than 3 min (180 secs). To be shot in HD format.
2. The films can be made in any of the listed official languages of India and must be subtitled in English.
3. The film must be produced in the last 1 year preceding the Festival, i.e. with effect from 1 October 2015.
Submission deadline Sept 10, 2016.
There is no entry fee for submissions.
Best film – shall carry a cash prize of INR Ten (10) Lakhs and a certificate.
Three (3) films falling in Second Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize INR Five (5) Lakhs.
Six films (6) falling in Third Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize of INR Two (2) Lakhs.
For more details and submission form, do click here.