Drishyam-Sundance Screenwriters Lab has announced the six scripts selected for this year’s edition. The second edition will take place in Udaipur between April 4-8, 2016.
The 6 screenwriting fellows and project names selected for the 2016 Screenwriters’ lab are as follows:
- Barren Land by Neeraj Narkar
- Manto by Nandita Das
- Nisar (Sacrifice) by Karan Tejpal and Gaurav Solanki
- Ram ji ka Ghoda by Bishnu Dev Halder
- Shame, Shame Puppy Shame by Batul Mukhtiar and Vivek Shah
- Reincarnation by Gaurav Bakshi
The applications for the next edition will be open from October 2016. Enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or posted to official Facebook page.
To find out more about the Drishyam | Sundance Screenwriters’ Lab 2015, click here.