i2F2 – Announcing Call for Entries and Online Submissions
The Chicago South Asian Arts Council (CSAAC), organizer of the four year running Chicago South Asian Film Festival, has announced the 2014 launch of i2F2, a path breaking Film Festival.
– The event will take place May 29 to June 5; in the vibrant, burgeoning, arts and cultural hub of downtown Evanston. The inaugural festival will showcase the best of world cinema in the heart of America with a special focus on films from three key regions: South Asia, Middle East, and Israel.
– The film festival will be organized in conjunction with the City of Evanston and act as a platform to discover, introduce, and propel new talent into the global spotlight.
– The festival is divided into five categories: Feature, Documentary, and Shorts where established and rising film makers will display their films while Student Shorts, and First-time Filmmaker Feature endeavors is there to encourage and celebrate emerging talent.
– The programming committee at i2F2 is now inviting all filmmakers to submit their films starting February 1, 2014 thru March 30, 2014.
– Filmmakers interested in submitting their films are requested to please visit http://www.i2F2.com/ for more information on the festival and film submissions.
– After filling in the online submission form, Indian filmmakers can send a DVD Screener of their film to the India Consultant for i2F2, Deepti DCunha. She can be contacted at email@example.com for further details.
i2F2, organized by the Chicago South Asian Arts Council Inc, is dedicated to cultivating rising filmmakers , creating a marketplace for films, and showcasing a diverse cinematic experience to audiences. The Festival is held in late May in conjunction with the City of Evanston and presents the best of world cinema with a focus on first-time and student filmmakers.
– via press release