WHAT: HumaraMovie, in association with PVR Cinemas, announces the first ever, Pan India Short Film Festival. The participants will get a chance to showcase their work not only on Humaramovie platforms but also in a PVR theatre.
The highlights of the competition are as follows –
– Open to filmmakers/ creative artists all across India
– Filmmakers will be guided through every step. They will have access to a script consultant, as well as guides for production and editing
– Participants will have access to acclaimed filmmakers as mentors. The mentors are Vikas Bahl, Vikramaditya Motwane, Anand Gandhi, Imtiaz Ali
– The selected participants will have their films screened in PVR as well as on HumaraMovie platforms
– The winner will get prize money of Rs. 1,00,000.
- Filmmakers should submit an already existing film, along with a short 150 word bio about themselves.
- On the basis of the bio and the submitted film a preliminary shortlist will be made
- The shortlisted candidates will be given a topic on which they have to submit screenplays.
- Based on the screenplays we will further shortlist candidates who will then have to make the feature film.
- There is no restriction on the genre of the film.
- The duration of the short film should not exceed 15 minutes inclusive of opening and end credits
- The contestants will be guided at every stage and will have access to script analysts as well as a mentor
- The final films that the contestants submit will be screened in PVR (post going through a DCP and censor)
- The screenings will be open for all and the winners will be decided by audience vote.
DEADLINE: 1 May, 2014
DETAILS: To know more about the schedule of the competition, rules and regulations, and how to submit, click here.