First Look : Ram Gopal Varma’s Not A Love Story (Theatrical Trailer)

Posted: July 3, 2011 by moifightclub in bollywood, film, first look, Trailer, video
Tags: , , , , ,

Starring Mahie Gill and Deepak Dobriyal, the film is inspired by the Maria Susairah-Neeraj Grover case. Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, the film is “cinematographed and edited by FX School”. Can someone please explain this to us?

1. So, they just showed the whole movie, right? And Oh God, RGV’s horny camera!

2. Vikas says:

Looks good to me🙂

3. Aparita says:

Hate the opportunism of this project. But I do like the way the audio has been used in this trailer. But maybe I am biased because I work in radio…

4. bruna_a says:

Ramu is back! looks very interesting – no dialogues at all. superb. cinematic!

5. kmr says:

Looks good to me aswell!!! Also check the song from the film:

6. assman says:

I’m watching this. Looks fucking interesting. The so-called ‘weird’ camera angles do work for this one.

7. Anurag says:

seems like come back film for ramu

8. Fatema says:

One wonders, how many times will Ramu come back? Why does he even bother…us.

9. ladynimue says:

It spooked me .. but I do want to check this one in a theater ! hope it is worth it !

10. abbeyparam says:

Well, this trailer does certainly look good but his next Department looks like a copy of the french movie Department 36, I hope it is not but if it is then atleast he should have changed the name………..

Looks like Bollywood is now resorting to french movies for a change:

Bheja Fry : Le Diner de Cons

Ladies vs Ricky Behl : Priceless (Well the story looks like a rip off from Priceless)

Department : Looks like a rip off from french movie Department 36, if it is RGV even u.